- 3 Cups macaroni shells
- 1 Cup Ott's Poppy Seed Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. curry powder, or more to taste
- 1 Cup green onion, chopped
- 1 Cup parsley, chopped
- 1 Cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 3/4 Cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 Cup green pepper
- 1/2 Cup celery, chopped
- Meat of your choice: Thinly sliced cooked roast beef, chicken, etc...
Cook macaroni shells as directed. Rinse and drain. In a large bowl combine Ott's Poppy Seed Dressing and curry powder. Add hot macaroni shells and toss until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate four hours or more to blend flavors. Just before serving add the chopped vegetables. Toss gently. Place on a large deep platter and arrange sliced cold meat at the sides or around the edge.