- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped Canadian bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Ott's Original Wing Sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon (about 10 slices)
Pizza Crust chips:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 (12.8-ounce) cans refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, peppers, and onions. Cook until the vegetables are tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
In a skillet, melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add the sausage, breaking up with a wooden spoon, Canadian bacon, and pepperoni. Cook until the sausage is done and no longer pink. Add the cream cheese and Ott's Original Wing Sauce then stir to melt and combine all ingredients. Stir in the Italian seasoning and bacon.
Spoon the mixture into a 1-quart baking dish. Bake until the dip is browned and bubbly, 30 to 35 minutes. Serve the dip with the Pizza Crust Dippers.
Pizza Crust Chips:
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
On a clean, flat surface, unroll the dough. Brush the dough evenly with olive oil and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into 2 by 3-inch rectangles. Place on the prepared baking sheets. Bake until lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes.