- 12 eggs, hard-boiled
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup Ott's Vidalia Onion Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
1. Place eggs in saucepan and cover with water. Bring to boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs sit in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water and cool.
2. Peel, cut eggs in half and remove the yolks. Mash with a fork then add the rest of the ingredients. Mix should be slightly moist. Spoon about 1-2 tablespoons of the filling into the egg whites or use a pastry bag to pipe the filling into the whites. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired. Cover and chill for at least one hour.