- 1 lb. Sausage (can also use chicken)
- 6 slices of bread
- 1 cup grated cheddar/Monterrey jack cheese
- 2-3 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 2-3 oz. Chopped Spinach (frozen)
- 1 tsp. salt
- Dash of Pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup Ott's Vidalia Onion Dressing
- 2 cups milk
Brown sausage and drain grease. Cook frozen spinach according to package, then drain, and squeeze all water out of spinach. In a large bowl, cube bread slices, then add cheese, salt, and pepper. Soften cream cheese. In a medium sized bowl, beat eggs with Ott's Vidalia Onion Dressing and milk. Mix all ingredients into large bowl, then pour into 8 x 8 baking dish, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Bake covered 30 minutes at 350 then uncovered for 30 minutes at 350.