- 1 large baking potato
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- 2 tsp butter
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken tenders (diced)
- 1/2 cup Ott's Famous "The Red" Dressing
- Bacon crumbles
- Bleu Cheese Crumbles
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F. Scrub the potato, and pierce the skin several times with a knife or fork. Rub the skin with olive oil, then with salt, and wrap in foil. Place the potato in the preheated oven, and bake for 60 minutes, or until slightly soft. While potato is cooking place your chicken tenders in your oven on foil for 30 minutes, remove and dice. Place diced chicken into small bowl and toss in Ott's Famous "The Red" Dressing and set aside.
2. Slice the potato down the center, squeeze on ends gently to open potato. Place butter in potato, cover inside of potato with mozzarella cheese, top cheese with chicken then place bacon crumbles over chicken. Bake at 400 F for 5-10 minutes, remove and top with bleu cheese crumbles and enjoy.