- 3/4 pound cooked turkey meat
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 Jalapeno (chopped) optional
- 1/4 cup Ott's Famous "The Red" Dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
Place cooked turkey meat, celery, green onions and red bell pepper in a blender or food processor. Finely chop using the pulse setting. If you do not wish to us a blender or processor, mix ingredients in bowl.
Transfer the turkey mixture to a medium bowl if using blender or food processor. Mix in Ott's Famous "The Red" Dressing, mayonnaise, prepared Dijon-style mustard, cider vinegar, white sugar and salt. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, or overnight, before serving.