- 2 packages of crescent rolls
- 1lb. hot sausage
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup Ott's Famous "The Red" Dressing
1. Pre Heat oven at temperature on crescent roll package. Then in a 9 x 9 pan, roll one package of crescent roll dough out and cover bottom and pan and cook until brown. Then take out of oven.
2. Brown hot sausage and drain grease. Mix cream cheese, salsa, and Ott's Famous "The Red" Dressing in hot sausage and top browned crescent rolls with mixture. Take other package of crescent rolls and roll out over the top of mixture. Bake until crescent rolls on top are browned.