Ott’s Famous Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- 10 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/4 cup Ott's Famous "The Red" Dressing
- 10 bacon strips (*Note: This can be replaced with prosciutto for a classic Italian pairing.)
- Preheat your grill.
- Place your asparagus on a sheet of tin foil; and coat with cooking spray.
- Wrap your bacon pieces around each spear; wrap tightly and overlap edges.
- Grill, uncovered, on medium-low heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until bacon is crisp, 3-4 minutes into grilling each side baste your spears with Ott's Famous "The Red" Dressing.
- Remove from grill and enjoy!