- 1 large head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 pound chopped smoked chicken
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup Cucumber peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 large avocados
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup frozen corn (thawed)
- 1/2 cup Black Beans
- Crispy Fried Onion Strings for Crunch.
- 1/2 cup Ott's SDC Sweet Hickory or Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup Ott's Ranch Dressing
Layer first 4 ingredients on a large serving platter. Peel and chop avocados; toss with lemon juice.
Layer avocado, green onions, crumbled blue cheese, corn, back beans and crumbled bacon over salad. Garish with crispy onion strings. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 8 hours. Serve with the mixture of Ott's SDC Sweet Hickory BBQ Sauce and Ott's Ranch Dressing.