- 2 large (3 medium) cucumbers
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1- 1 1/2 lb grilled chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp. Creole Seasoning
- 6 oz. can large black olives
- 16 oz. your choice of pasta
- 16 oz. Ott's Vidalia Onion Dressing
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
Season and grill the chicken breast (whole boned or tenderloin can be used). Set aside to cool then cut into bite-sized pieces.
Prepare the pasta as directed on the package. Drain, put in a large bowl and pour 1/2 bottle of Ott's Vidalia Onion Dressing and stir well to coat the warm pasta. Set aside.
Peel, seed and cut cucumbers into bite-sized slices. Wash and cut the grape tomatoes into fourths. Drain the can of black olives and cut into halves.
Add cut up chicken, tomatoes, black olives, and cucumbers. Pour on the rest of the salad dressing; add the Creole Seasoning and black pepper.
Mix well put in a covered bowl and chill.
Makes 14 cups of salad.