- 3 lbs. chicken wings pieces
- 1/3 cup Ott's Original Wing Sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Ott's Honey Mustard Dressing
1. Preheat oven at for 450. Place wings on a foil lined pan. Bake on the lowest rack for 25-30, until crispy, turning once. Other cooking options: Option 1-Bake 10-15 minutes then grill on med/hi until crispy, baking keeps wing juicier, you can just grill for 20-25 minutes turning often. Option 2-Boil wings for 8 minutes, drain. Then deep fry at 375 for 7-8 min or until crispy, drain. Boiling keeps wing juicier, but you can just deep fry for 10 min with no boil.
2. Mix Ott's Original Wing Sauce, honey, and Ott's Honey Mustard Dressing together in a large bowl then toss wings in sauce.