- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 finely chopped small onion
- 1/2 finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 3 Tbsp Ott's Ranch Dressing
- 1 Tbsp Ott's Famous "The Red" Dressing
1. In a medium bowl, gently combine ground turkey, chopped onion, chopped green pepper, salt, pepper, Ott's Ranch Dressing, and Ott's Famous "The Red" Dressing. Form into 4 patties about 3/4 inch think, transfer to a plate, cover with plastic wrap, and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400 F. Fit a wire rack over a baking pan; set aside. Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add burgers and cook until browned, about 4 minutes per side.
3. Transfer patties to baking pan, place in oven, and cook until burgers are firm, about 10-12 minutes. During last minute in oven, melt a slice of Swiss or Provolone cheese over each burger. Serve as desired.