- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 3 oz crabmeat, drained flaked cartilage removed, or flaked imitation crabmeat
- 3 oz salad shrimp
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sweet red pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Ott's Famous "The Red" Dressing
- 4 green onions (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1-2 Tbsp Ott's Original Wing Sauce
1. Preheat oven 350 (if cooking in oven). In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients, then stir or beat all ingredients together.
2. Place mixture in to 8x8 dish and bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until dip is heated through. Garnish with extra green onions and paprika if you would like. If cooking in slow cooker, cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until dip is heated through, stirring occasionally. Can also be served cold.
3. Serve in bread bowls with remaining bread pieces and assorted crackers.